15.5.12

Party supply review: favor-days.com

When a rep from Favor Days contacted me to see if I wanted to do a review of their website and products, I jumped at the chance. The site is easy to navigate and there are tons of cool favor ideas — but most importantly, I found their prices reasonable.

Their personalized products were my favorite so I choose the personalized wedding napkins knowing that my sister needed some for her reception in July. Other favorites are the personalized drink coasters, disposable cameras, and matchbook favors.

DSCN3932

Personalized napkins c/o Favor Days

I was surprised by how quickly I received my order, being that they were custom printed. I am happy with the quality as well. I would definitely buy from these guys in the future.

(You might also want to check out the Favor Days Facebook Page and Twitter @favordays)

2 comments:

Lisa Leggett said...

They're adorable! I love that the graphic matches the one on your invitation from your previous post. I'll be checking these guys out too! Once again, thank you for sharing all of this, you've given me so many ideas for planning my best friends shower later this summer.

Kayleigh said...

Wow, thanks for the post! I am planning my wedding & will definitely be using this site

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!