6.3.12

Adventures in Babysitting

This past weekend, I got to babysit a couple of the most adorable girls in the world, so that Jaymi and Tom could go have some fun for their anniversary. Audrey was a huge help with her little sister and Zoey has to be the happiest baby I have ever seen.

Adventures in Babysitting

I know it's been a while since I've written. Remember how one of my "33 Things" was to get healthy? Well I've been on track for 4 weeks now and am very happy with my progress, despite the fact that my life is feeling a little like Groundhog Day, the movie: Work. Gym. Sleep. Work. Gym. Sleep. Repeat. Oh yes, that and being wrapped up in the Phenomenon that is The Hunger Games. Is anyone else addicted?

The weekend before last, I had a girls weekend with my sister in Walnut Creek. We visited Danville for a bit and I happened upon the cutest floral shop EVER, Twigss. After the visit, a little light bulb clicked in my head and an idea took form that I am super-excited about. I'm going to take my time on this, do some research, start out small. It really goes right along with the direction my blog has taken. How is that for a hint?!

I'll try to check in a little more often but if I don't, you know where I am (Work. Gym. Sleep. Repeat.)

4 comments:

Jaymi Guess said...

Thank you Amy! We had a blast thanks to you!!! Audrey is still talking about all the fun she had.

Can't wait to hear more about your amazing idea! I'll be the first in line :)

Geek+Nerd said...

Proud of you for checking off those health goals lady! And I can't wait to hear more about this great idea :)

Sidenote - I started using the Better than a Boyfriend soap that you gave me for Christmas today and mmmmm it smells SO GOOD!

Barnicles said...

okay so whats the secret, how do you manage to stay motivated to do Work. Gym. Sleep. Work. Gym. Sleep. Repeat.?

B

Amy Cluck said...

Barnicles - Good question! I've been thinking a lot about goals and upcoming events (like my sister's wedding) and those are keeping me excited and motivated for now. I bought my bridesmaid dress is a size that I know is attainable but doesn't fit me right now so I don't really have a choice! lol.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!