For instance, I'm not quite sure what to do with my blog. I love having a creative outlet and I'll never stop blogging, but its hard to run a blog like a business (get sponsors, post regularly, etc.) when you work full time and have other priorities. I'm always juggling more balls than I can handle, it's just a matter of which ball gets dropped. Sometimes that ball has to be my blog.
A goal for next year would be to figure out a way to integrate blogging and creativity better into my daily life, in a way that is rewarding and not stressful. Jaymi has come up with a plan to bring crafting back as a regular activity in our lives, and I am pretty excited about it. I've found that crafting "for fun" is a good way to help the creative process along and will guide me towards my blog/business goals.
I have lots to look forward to this year.
33 Things to do before I turn 33
1. Go to the gym AT LEAST 4 times per week, every week. I need to work harder on this one!
2. Learn to eat more "clean" - more fresh foods, less processed junk. I need to work harder on this one too!
3. Get up to (at least) 1,500 followers. The way people are following blogs is various and changing so I'm not sure that this goal still applies?
4. Go dancing.
5. Go sledding & make a snowman.
7. Start taking sponsors on my blog. I started to!
8. Go zip lining.
11. Get a dog. I'd LOVE to but it doesn't fit my current living situation. Hopefully this coming year!
16. Host a holiday or holiday party.
18. Buy a new bathing suit.
19. Go on a road trip (maybe to Springfield).
24. Buy a new TV. I no longer get TV reception since getting cable internet (long story) so I've been watching "TV" on the internet. A TV isn't really a priority right now but I'm keeping an eye out for deals.
28. Start jogging. FAIL
31. Have my wisdom
Well, that's it! I need to get started on my "34 Things" list!