17.12.11

A week of lovely things....

The past week has been crazy busy but luckily I did get a few moments to slow down and enjoy the holidays. I received the most amazing handmade gifts this week too. I am lucky to have such talented friends. Jaymi made me the cutest stuffed owl and tree decoration. They both look adorable in my living room. Lauren made the yummiest cupcakes (red and white) and some lovely ceramic decorations (an ornament and some dainty bowls for my jewelry).

holiday

I also received some yummy treats from a new friend, Melissa of Best Friends for Frosting. Melissa and Tessa from The Frosted Cake Shop made a 6-pack of holiday flavored cupcakes (pictured above) and some cake pops too (pictured below). Such a yummy surprise!

cake pops from The Frosted Cake Shop & Best Friends for Frosting

This weekend will be filled with lots of baking, peppermint mochas, time with family, and a heavy dose of Christmas lights. I just love driving around to look at the spectacularly decorated houses.

I hope this weekend treats you well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!