4.12.11

Christmas Q&A

Here is a little Christmas Q&A that I stole from Jaymi's blog.

Egg nog or hot chocolate? Egg nog latte or peppermint mocha, please!

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Both. Santa doesn't visit me anymore. *sniff*

Colored or white lights on tree/house? White on the tree, colored outside.

Do you hang mistletoe? Not usually. If I come across some I might.

When do you put your decorations up? As soon after Thanksgiving is possible. Sometimes a little bit before.

What is your favorite holiday dish? Mmmm...everything. Christmas is usually more of a hors d'oeuvres holiday for us. I love ham sandwiches, meatballs, shrimp with cocktail sauce, and the cookies, of course.

Do you remember your favorite gift? Hard to say. Maybe my Wrinkles dog from my Grams.

What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family. And giving. I love looking for (and finding) the perfect gift for someone I care about.

What is your favorite holiday dessert? Fudge.

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree, remembering where each ornament came from. Driving around looking at Christmas lights. Baking about a million Christmas cookies.

What tops your tree? A pink starburst.

DSCN3480

Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. But I also like the feeling of receiving a gift that came from the heart. It's special when people put thought into your gifts. Makes you feel loved.

Candy canes: yuck or yum? Yummy.

Favorite Christmas show? The Grinch that Stole Christmas (the original one), Elf, and A Christmas Story.

Saddest Christmas song? Gramma got run over by a reindeer

What is your favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby and I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.

1 comments:

JaymiPop said...

Oooooh, I love the "I love a hippopotamus for Christmas" too!!!!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!