11.9.11

My favorite Sundays are Second Sundays

Second Sunday in Sacramento

My weekend was full of fun activities + some major "Autumn" cleaning and a couple trips to the gym. I LOVE Second Sundays in Sacramento because that means it's time for the antique faire. I could spend hours looking at all the vintage goodness. Oh wait. I do.

I find it difficult to keep up with my blog and creative projects while I'm working so hard to get in better shape. Perhaps I just need some time to ease into it. I hope you will bear with me if I am not as active in the blog world, knowing I am trying to be more "active" in the real world... Any tips for balancing a creative lifestyle with healthy choices?

3 comments:

lauren said...

Good for you! Take care of yourself first and the rest will follow! I like to use my workouts to think of creative possibilities...and then act on a few of them during the week.

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

I've just recently started working out regularly after a long break, and am having the same problem! I think I'm so tired after my workout that I just don't have the energy to put into creative ideas. Hopefully getting into a routine is all we both need! :)

Kayleigh said...

I know what you mean! So many times I've wondered how foodie bloggers maintain their weight. I've put on 10 lbs lately and I can't believe it! So depressing! But I've always remembered a tip from Danielle of the blog Sometimes Sweet... Just tell yourself you'll exercise for at least 15 minutes. At the end of 15 you'll probably be feeling good about your workout that you won't want to stop. And if you do stop, 15 minutes is better than nothing! And I've found that going to the gym is much easier if you take a group class once a week. Good luck! :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!