3.9.11

Local Love: Doughbot Donuts

This morning, I woke up at 5a.m. to experience my Sacramento's first "hip" donut bakery. Doughbot will be featuring creative flavors like Bacon Maple, Bacon Apple Fritter, Vanilla Bean, Cacao!, The Dude, and Red Raspberry. They also bake a variety of Vegan donuts. So far, "The Dude" is my favorite - a white Russian bavarian creme-filled donut with a vodka kahlua glaze, sprinkled with fresh ground coffee. Delicious.

doughbot-donuts donuts

It makes me giddy inside to see talented people in my town who are following their passion. And it doesn't hurt that they are baking up sweet deliciousness either.

2 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

You had me at Bacon Maple. WHA-HUT?! That sounds amazing.

Serena said...

Holy cow! You totally have me craving donuts now. Grrr. :-)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!