6.9.11

Eye Candy: It's going to be a Sweet Week

It's only Monday and already I have a sweet collection of eye candy to share. I am IN LOVE with Kaelah's 1968 camper/ mobile shop. How cute is that???

I have such bad luck thrift shopping for clothes but this outfit makes me want to give it another go. i love the re-purposed 80s jumper dress. If only I had kept mine.
These spa party invites are so clever and cute!

We've been having later Summers here in California lately, so with triple digits this month it is hard to get in the mood to decorate for Fall. Pumpkin Fraps are the LAST thing on my mind! Still, I noticed some of the other bloggers gearing up for Fall. I have one of these lovely leave garlands from a couple of years ago (inspired by Elsie's, pictured below) that I have yet to display this year.



These lollipop bridesmaid invitations are ADORABLE.


Wishing all of youa sweet week too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!