17.8.11

Prettifying My Home

I took a little detour from decorating for awhile, satisfied that my apartment was "cute enough," but there were still a few areas that weren't looking quite right. After purchasing some kick-knacks at the Sacramento Antique Faire, my excitement for decorating has been renewed. I've also found a few inspiring photos this week.

I think these DIY striped curtains wood look lovely in my bedroom.





I'm also thinking of painting a striped wall or two, like this:

Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest



And I think Billy Buttons would be a wonderful way to add a little color to my collection of white ceramic owls and milk glass.



A blog post over at Oh So Lovely Vintage has inspired me to mix a little color in with some of my all-white decorations.





I'm finding that even a few succulents can add variety.

Can't wait to show you what I've come up with!

1 comments:

Katie said...

i love the striped wall! i can't really picture it in my house though.

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!