18.8.11

Photo Challenge Day 18: What's in my Bag

I changed purses recently so it's not looking too cluttered.

in my bag

What's in my bag:
* pink earbuds
* iphone
* C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Cinnamint (I use this instead of chapstick)
* Victoria Secret lip gloss in Taffy Go Lucky - LOVE the peachy-pink color with gold flecks and it smells heavenly!
* Worn out yellow change purse from Forever21
* Betsey Johnson Sunglasses (from Nordstrom Rack)
* pink wallet
* my "emergency shoes" in a gold pouch
* Benefit Cosmetics makeup pouch, filled with necessities
** Not pictured - my camera! I used it to take this photo.

in my make-up bag

What's in my make-up bag:
* Benefit compact
* rollerball perfume in Coach Poppy
* mini BADgal Lash mascara by Benefit
* mini size "That Gal" primer (and illuminizer - I like it on top of my foundation)
* dr. feelgood matifier by Benefit (Great product for blending away shine!)
* Positint, Stay Don't Stray, and High Beam minis - all by Benefit
* I <3 Geeks antibacterial hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works
* And yet another C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine

I showed you mine, now you show me yours!

2 comments:

Katie said...

love seeing what is in people's bags :)

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Marissa said...

Your stuffs are so organized an those pink earbuds are cute!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!