22.8.11

Father/ Daughter Camping Trip

I get to cross a few more items off my 33 Things List as of this weekend:

Go hiking in Tahoe. Check!
Go camping. Check!
Go somewhere with my dad (just him and I). Check!

I've been to Tahoe dozens of times and the beauty of it never ceases to take my breath away. The water is so clear, and the most beautiful shade of blue-green. The water crashes onto the beach in waves, so much like the ocean. What a beautiful relaxing weekend. And to top it off, I got to spend some quality time with my dad.

father/daughter camping trip


me and my dad in Tahoe

Visit my Flickr if you'd like to know where specific photos were taken.

5 comments:

katie jean said...

Amy, it sounds perfect! lucky, lucky girl. I would have loved doing something like that with my Dad :) tahoe is such a beautiful place to be.

Rain said...

Looks like fun! I'm headed on my first trip alone with my dad in over twelve years! Hopefully it didn't take that long for you & your dad to hang out!

Melissa Haworth said...

LOVE the marshmallow pics. So perfectly campy :)

Elliott and Tia Raquel Ita said...

What a marvelouse visual feast.. I am with you . Lets have a party just to have a party !

Geek+Nerd said...

This looks amazing! I have a 29 things list this year that I just started working on. I put a mixtape tracklist up on my blog - step #1!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!