9.7.11

Save Me San Francisco

This morning, Jaymi and I headed to San Francisco for the Renegade Craft Fair. It was my first time driving in "the city" and I am happy to say we made it back in one piece.

Once we got to Fort Mason Pavillion, we met up with our friend Lauren (of Lauren Smash) and we were ready to start shopping. I came home with a pretty antler necklace by Yukako Ezoe and a red nautical cardigan from Bossa Nova Baby.

Road Trip to Renegade Craft Fair in SF

We attempted to make friendship bracelets upstairs before hoping in the official Renegade photobooth.

Renegade Photobooth

Afterwards, we headed to Japantown for lunch and more shopping.

Sooo much fun. I <3 my crafty friends.

3 comments:

Amberrrm said...

Renegade always looks so fun, I need to go next time!

& OMG I need a "I'm fat, lets party" shirt!

Amberrrm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaymiPop said...

SO MUCH FUN! <3

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!