6.7.11

Pinterest: Not Just Another Social Networking Addiction

PinterestI know, I know, you need another Social Networking tool distraction like you need another hole in your head. I was resistant at first too, until I found out what an awesome tool Pinterest can be.

I used to save inspirational images from the web (food, style, parties, etc.) in a folder on my computer but I hardly ever looked at them. I also have a binder of images but it takes up space and it's kind of a pain to add to because I have to print everything out.

Pinterest works like a virtual pinboard where you can save images from the web. It's a great tool for planning parties, weddings, decorating your home, or just for saving images that inspire you.

Here are a few of my favorite "pinned" images:

Source: None via Amy on Pinterest


Source: None via Amy on Pinterest







Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest



If you decide to join, I'd love it if you would follow me. You won't be sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!