15.7.11

DIY Round-Up

Here are a few of my favorite DIY projects for the week.





Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest







Speaking of DIYs, I am really wanting to cover a wall or two of my bedroom in some sort of modern print. Here are some ideas I've come up with so far:

A bit out of my price-range, but this pretty wallpaper would work.

Source: csnstores.com via Amy on Pinterest



Chevron print is probably my favorite and I know I saw a tutorial for how to cover a wall in fabric. This option may get pricey - I think I'd need several yards.



And lastly, the more affordable (but time consuming) method is stenciling. Picture this wall in plum.

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest



What do you think? Any ideas on how I can achieve this look? Any fabric suggestions???

2 comments:

Lu said...

Awww, thanks for featuring the awesome record bag DIY my friend has made for my blog party. :)

normalean said...

hey :)
lu just posted me the link to your site, thanks for sharing the tutorial, I feel honoured :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!