12.7.11

a bushel & a peck

bedroom

I haven't even been in my apartment 6 months yet and already I am redecorating. Or maybe just refining. The pretty floral pom poms are leftover from our Etsy Craft Party - they were so generously donated by Martha Stewart (you can get a similar set on Martha's website). The bedding and lamp are from Target. The lack table and ornate frame are from Ikea (I spray-painted the black frame plum). The dress form came from my jewelry display. And most importantly, the print was downloaded for free from the Tattered and Inked blog. I downloaded and saved the print then e-mailed it to my local printing company to have it printed in poster size. Thank you, Kelsey!

The print is very dear to me because it's something my Grams and I would say to each other quite a bit. It's nice to have such a big piece of my Grams so close.

5 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

I LOVE your room. That pillow on your bed is awesome!

Kelsey @ Tattered and Inked said...

Oh wow! I absolutely love everything about this room! You did a great job and I'm so so glad to see that print hanging up!!! Thank you for letting me know about it- I'm in love :) I'll be featuring this on my blog later today!!

Carrie said...

I love it all the more pink the better

Julie Johnson said...

Absolutely adorable! I have those same pom poms...and can't get them to stay up in my daughters' room. Are yours on hooks?? I tried tape, cute duct tape circles, and even glue gun. I'm desperate. ;) I'd love to know your trick!

amy is the party said...

I think hooks would work great. I used push-pins but I live in an old building - the ceilings are really hard so maybe the push-pins stay in better? I can imagine them falling out of a popcorn ceiling, for instance.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!