25.6.11

Summer Blog Party: Cupcake Fondue

Summer Blog Party

I LOVED Amanda's idea for cupcake fondue and knew this was a recipe I HAD to use for my Etsy Craft Party.

I was lucky enough to find TWO matching brand-new still in the box fondue sets at a thrift store near my work for a whopping total of $6. I think the cupcake gods were on my side that day.

Being that I was on a budget, I used vintage sheets for tablecloths (very Etsy-esque, don't you think?) and leftover napkins and utensils from Jaymi's baby shower.

cupcake fondue

cupcake fondue

cupcake fondue

cupcake fondue

cupcake fondue

You can make these button cupcake picks by following the tutorial I posted earlier this week.

cupcake fondue

As you can expect, the cupcake fondue was a big hit!

DSCN1955

Be sure to stop by tomorrow - it's the last day of my Summer Blog Party!

2 comments:

Nicolka said...

So much cute stuff!
I love the cupcakes yum yum yum! ♥

pinksuedeshoe said...

OK, I seriously LOVE this idea! I am going to try this for my next summerish party. So much fun!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!