1. I am a loner. I don't mind going to the movies alone. And I LOVE shopping alone.
2. I am a dog person.
3. The only second language that I am fluent in is HTML.
4. I am a perfectionist.
5. My favorite Starbucks drink is a cinnamon dolce latte, except in the Summer when it's a coffee Frappuccino.
6. My favorite makeup brand is Benefit Cosmetics, and it was my favorite before my little sister got a job there.
7. I'm obsessed with the word awesome.
8. I bake about 10 different kinds of cookies for Christmas and hardly ever bake cookies the rest of the year.
9. I'm shy. But not once you get to know me.
10. I don't have any tattoos and I've never tried illegal drugs.
11. I feel naked if my toenails aren't painted.
12. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
13. I have an unusually high chocolate tolerance.
14. I have a pink cruiser bike. With a bell.
15. Like Kristen, I love to swim, and be in the water and I love the ocean.
16. I collect vintage salt and pepper shakers, kitschy snowglobes, and milk glass.
17. I've lived in Sacramento all my life.
18. I’m kind of a clean freak.
19. I went to Europe (France and Spain) when I was 15 ½ but I’ve only traveled to 2 other states – Nevada and Oregon.
20. My Thanksgiving dinner would knock your socks off.
21. I prefer Summer to Winter.
22. I can't eat mac and cheese because it reminds me of getting my wisdom tooth out.
23. My favorite book is To Kill a Mocking Bird.
24. If you tell me I can't do something, not only will I do it but I'll do it well.
25. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 19.
26. I don’t own a microwave.
27. I am a horrible singer.
28. I'm a natural blonde.
29. I stopped growing after 6th grade.
30. I am a list person.
31. I've never gotten a traffic ticket (knock on wood).
32. I am still good friends with my best friend from 2nd grade, Irene (and her sister, Christina).