20.6.11

Summer Blog Party: 32 Random Things About Me

Summer Blog Party

1. I am a loner. I don't mind going to the movies alone. And I LOVE shopping alone.

2. I am a dog person.

3. The only second language that I am fluent in is HTML.

4. I am a perfectionist.

5. My favorite Starbucks drink is a cinnamon dolce latte, except in the Summer when it's a coffee Frappuccino.

Starbucks

6. My favorite makeup brand is Benefit Cosmetics, and it was my favorite before my little sister got a job there.

7. I'm obsessed with the word awesome.

awesome poster

8. I bake about 10 different kinds of cookies for Christmas and hardly ever bake cookies the rest of the year.


Christmas Cookies

9. I'm shy. But not once you get to know me.

10. I don't have any tattoos and I've never tried illegal drugs.

11. I feel naked if my toenails aren't painted.

12. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

13. I have an unusually high chocolate tolerance.

14. I have a pink cruiser bike. With a bell.

15. Like Kristen, I love to swim, and be in the water and I love the ocean.

Monterey

16. I collect vintage salt and pepper shakers, kitschy snowglobes, and milk glass.

Owl S&P Shakers

17. I've lived in Sacramento all my life.

18. I’m kind of a clean freak.

19. I went to Europe (France and Spain) when I was 15 ½ but I’ve only traveled to 2 other states – Nevada and Oregon.

20. My Thanksgiving dinner would knock your socks off.

Starbucks

21. I prefer Summer to Winter.

22. I can't eat mac and cheese because it reminds me of getting my wisdom tooth out.

23. My favorite book is To Kill a Mocking Bird.

24. If you tell me I can't do something, not only will I do it but I'll do it well.

25. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 19.

26. I don’t own a microwave.

27. I am a horrible singer.

28. I'm a natural blonde.

29. I stopped growing after 6th grade.

30. I am a list person.

31. I've never gotten a traffic ticket (knock on wood).

32. I am still good friends with my best friend from 2nd grade, Irene (and her sister, Christina).

Starbucks

6 comments:

The Monster and Me said...

I love shopping alone tooo lol. everyone hates shopping with me.

and you know if you ever need a fellow loner buddy, i would be sooooo happy to join you :)

Cass

JaymiPop said...

Haha! I love shopping alone too. I like to skim through and grab what I want quickly...I don't have the patience to wait for other people.

And I'm also a loner. It's funny how all of us loners have become good friends :)

Consider my dear said...

I LOVE to shop alone too!

Amy said...

We have a few things in common:
1. My name is Amy
2. I prefer shopping alone
3. I stopped growing around 6th grade (i still have shoes that fit me)
...but I've gotten quite a few traffic tickets. But it's been a few years since my last one (yeah, knock on wood).

I'm enjoying all of these posts!

Kate said...

I am the same way with cookies. Tons and tons at Christmas but the rest of the year I'd prefer to bake cupcakes.

And I'm a list maker too!

UnrulyArt said...

I have the same saying on my wall at work. "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead." But mine has a picture of NPH at the bottom. LOVE it.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!