28.6.11

Shoe Fetish: Bows

One thing I'll never get sick of? Bows on my shoes. I own two of the pairs pictured below - can you guess which ones?

bows on her toes


Kurt Geiger high heel sandals, £49
Forever21 heel pumps, $23
Jessica simpson pumps, $43
Forever21 flat thong sandals, $16
DV by Dolce Vita ballerina flat, $45
BP. bow sandals, $50
J.Renee j renee shoes, $90
Rue21 sandals, $9.99
Flat sandals, $50
HARAJUKU LOVERS Yipee Wedges Shoes Black Womens, $30
Steve Madden Women's Brennaa Dress Sandal, $68


I wouldn't mind owning them all.

2 comments:

Faye Marie said...

so my guess is the white sandals and the teal flats! They are all pretty cute though.

El blog de fueron felices said...

What an honour you're following me in Pinterest
That made my day
Thanks
Laura

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!