14.6.11

It's a blog party and you are invited

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry to leave you hanging for SO long. I've been a busy bee with fixing up my new apartment, buying a new car, and planning an Etsy Craft Party. I also have another exciting project that is nearing completion. I can't wait to share.

Monday, June 20th will be the kick-off for a week long blog party, here on my new blog amy is the party.

blog party

I've got lots of exciting things planned, including DIYs from my favorite bloggers, plus at least one DIY by me (hint: it'll be party themed!), and a few fun giveaways. You won't want to miss it!

Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

The Monster and Me said...

woooo! so excited :)

pollyanna cowgirl said...

Yay! I am ready for the partay!

lauren said...

Gorgeous stuff, Miss Amy. Can't wait!!

Cassie from Mornings On Fire said...

Yay! Sounds fun :)

JaymiPop said...

Hell to the yeah!

emma said...

So glad you're back! Really looking forward to following your new adventures. Looking good :)

Flor said...

looks like fun!


♥flor
florecity.blogspot.com

chrissy said...

well, this sounds exciting! i found your blog via 'freckled nest' and am looking forward to the email updates.

xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!