30.6.11

Dreams are Made Here

Dreams are made here print

I've had this empty frame sitting in my bedroom since I moved in. I've been looking for the perfect 4x6 print to no avail. And then I got an idea - why not design my own? I think it's perfect for my bedroom/office/studio space because no matter how you look at it, this is the room where my dreams are made.

Dreams are made here print

Would you like a copy too? Download and print the PDF below.
Download the dreams are made here print

Tip: This print looks best printed on glossy or photo paper.

2 comments:

JaymiPop said...

Love it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!