13.3.11

Tour of Sacramento: The Sacramento Antique Faire

Despite the time change, I managed to wake up early(ish) this morning to visit the Sacramento Antique Faire. I didn't get to buy anything since I spent my antiquing budget yesterday, but there were plenty of things I would have liked to buy.

My pet peeve was un-marked prices and vendors who were too caught up in conversations to give them. My likes were the displays that were artfully arranged, beautiful Mid-Century furniture, and the younger generations who were there sharing their collections. Just seeing the photos makes me want to go back. Lucky for my wallet, this faire only happens once per month.

Here are a few things that caught my eye.

DSCN1161

DSCN1165

DSCN1164

DSCN1158

DSCN1173

DSCN1177

DSCN1193

DSCN1190

DSCN1188

DSCN1167

Sadly, the weekend is over and I am off to bed. I hope you had a good one.

6 comments:

fruitcoctail said...

I love flee markets! :)

SewTara said...

This stuff is amazing!!! Wish I lived closer :)

Claire said...

wow! There are so many amazing things! I'd love to go to that!

Art by Julie H. said...

I enjoyed those pics, very cool stuff! I would have spend lots of $ there! ; )

mimomito said...

Looks like there was some awesome stuff. Sad that I missed it.

-Toni

Fanny and Malou said...

I have been twice on an american fleamarket and they are sooo great. Wish I could fly to US just for a weekend to shop on your fleamarkets <3

bisous

Fanny & Malou

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!