10.3.11

Style Crush: Peachy Keen

My favorite color of the moment? Peach, of course! Here are a few things I'm loving at the moment - and I'm especially in love with the color combo peach and tan.

P.S.) I highly recommend the Nars blush and lip gloss pictured below. A bit pricey, I know, but they are oh-so-pretty with gold specks in them.

Elle wrap top
$40 - kohls.com

TopShop full skirt
$70 - topshop.com

Platform shoes
$40 - modcloth.com

Sondra Roberts summer handbag
$46 - lorisshoes.com

Old Navy beaded jewelry
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Gem ring
$8.90 - windsorstore.com

Leather belt
$32 - topshop.com

Apt. 9 Pleated Slubbed Top
$20 - kohls.com



P.P.S.) The highlight of my day was being told by a cashier that I should be one of those people on TV who puts outfits together. Awesome.

5 comments:

lauren said...

Well, yeah, she's right! You always look fabulously put together :)

The Monster and Me said...

OMG those Elle platform peep high heels are friggin gorgeous!


-Cassidy

pinksuedeshoe said...

In love with those elle peeptoes! Like, holy smokes kind of love!

Christina said...

Two things: One, NARS is a fabulous brand and this kit is perfect for spring. Two, those ELLE shoes are stunning! Great post...

check out my beauty blog at www.redlipgloss.ca

Ms. Chick said...

NARS is pricey, but usually worth it. They are one of my favorite brands, especially with eyeshadow because the color you see is the color you get.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!