My biggest goal for this year is to try new things. Some activities will be more significant than others but each new first is important in it's own way. Are you ready for my list of firsts for the year?
So far this year…
* I threw my first baby shower.
* I tried fish tacos, catfish, sweet potato pie, and a Monte Cristo sandwich.
* I went to the dentist for the first time in 10 years.
* I assembled my Ikea furniture (almost) all by myself.
* I am living on my own for the first time.
* I drank my first beer (that I’ve finished).
* I had friends over (not a first but something I haven’t done in a long time).
* I did the hula in front of strangers.
* I bought a couch on Craigslist.
* I watched the super bowl…err…most of it.
Would you like to play along?
Blog about some firsts you've accomplished this year and leave me a comment with the link. I will feature you in a future blog post!
Here is a graphic you can feature in your sidebar:
I hope you'll play along -- I can't wait to read all about the new things you're trying!