24.2.11

sunshine in blogland

There's so many pretty things online today, it makes me less sad that I am staying indoors for lunch.







The pretty new Modern Marie collection by Sunshine and Carousels

I love the raspberry and chocolate combo on the cake, plus the pretty embroidery from this pretty apple orchard wedding



cupcake fondue makes me happy




Rachel Burch's house tour is amazing -- I NEED that pink wallpaper!

If I can't enjoy sunshine outdoors, at least there's always blogland.

2 comments:

katie jean said...

I would just die for that sweet pink kitchen and that pretty table. And yah, fabulous wall paper! Kinda makes me wish form my own place :) Maybe I can wallpaper my closet like that...

Kayleigh said...

OMG! Everything in this post is super pretty!

I love the cupcake fondue.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!