22.2.11

product crush: ice cream popsicle molds

My deal of the weekend were these ice cream shaped popsicle molds from Sur Le Table. I picked them up at half-off, not bad considering their regular price tag of $10.99.


I can't wait until it's warm enough to create my own popsicle concoctions. I'm especially thinking of healthier options like yogurt and fruit puree pops (YUM). While looking for a product photo online, I came across this ice pop recipe book.


That layered parfait pop looks amazing!

Am I the only one wishing for Summer right now???

2 comments:

lauren said...

Why, yes, I would love to be your official flavor tester. Thanks for asking :)

Milk & Cookie Party said...

I love that store. Thanks for sharing as I'll have to go look for those now.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!