15.2.11

hello? anyone out there???

Create Your Life ChallengeI can see you. I know you are reading this. Don't try and duck down under your desk because I know you are there. You cannot hide.

Last week I asked you to take a little challenge with me. To try new things. To create new life experiences by doing things you've never done before.

Maybe you are too busy?

Well, Melinda braved my challenge! She is learning to play chess, took her first boat ride, paddled a kayak, and a big one...finished school. Good for you, Melinda!

Now I'd like to hear from more of you. Don't be shy.

P.S.) I have TWO more firsts to add to my list plus a funny story. I'll be back later to share.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Thank you for inspiring me! And thanks for the warm fuzzies!

cbryan said...

Hmmm... Let's see... I made pancakes for the first time ever a few weeks ago. Not terribly exciting, but it's something new!

Nicoleblanc said...

I am learning how to knit! My grandmothers knew how to, i;m an avid cross-stitcher crafter etc. and that is the one thing I never learned so I bought a kit and have been watching youtube vids!

VaaVoom.com said...

Well, thanks for the push! Okay, I'm learning that you CAN make a gift for everyone's appropriate occasion... My mission this year was to handmake everyone's birthday, get well, marriage, etc. gifts! I was stumped yesterday when my son's friend needed a get well gift... what do you make a 6-year-old too unwell to do anything much?? A terrarium with a dinosaur to look after! He loved it! Hooray - one down, now onto the bigger boys!

katie jean said...

Believe it or not, I saw my first
3D movie today! My 6 year old was with me and kept reaching out in front of her trying to grab at the movie screen.

Sparrow's Nest said...

I made my first lasagna last night :)

goody-goody said...

It's only three so far, but it's a start :)
http://goodygoody.typepad.com

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!