11.1.11

Valentine Downloads

I just realized that it's about time to start featuring Valentine printables and DIYs. Here are a couple I've done in the past:

Here is a Sticky note cozy download & print that I designed a couple of years ago. This is a cute and simple way to dress up a stack of sticky notes. And it makes a great teacher gift. Follow this link for the download and instructions.
Owl Sticky Note Cozy

Last year, I designed Valentine cards, like the kind kids pass out in grade school. I always loved it when we got to decorate our baskets or bags to collect the Valentines in! Follow this link for the printable, then cut them out yourself.

Valentines by Amy Cluck

I'm hoping I'll have time to design something new for this year, things have been crazy-busy here. Change is in the air. I'll be back to update you soooon.

<3 Amy

4 comments:

Enri said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Raquel said...

these cards are so cute. thanks for the download. i love your blog!

<3 roc,
xo

Haylee said...

These are so freaking cute! I love the macaroni one. Thanks for being kind enough to share. :)

Kara @ Nest Candy said...

Great job! These look fantastic! I loved them so much, I featured this page on my Valentine's Day Printables post. :)

http://www.nestcandy.com/2012/02/free-valentines-day-printables-money.html

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!