6.1.11

Happy 2011

2011 is going to be my year. How do I know? Well, for starters, the official color for 2011 just so happens to be pink.


The symbolism behind Honeysuckle Pink, according to Pantone:
Courageous. Confident. Vital. A brave new color, for a brave new world. Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you and carry you through the year. It's a color for every day — with nothing "everyday" about it.

I think that pretty much sums up the person I'd like to be for the year. I want to be courageous, confident, and brave.



And I'm loving these interiors:



Is there anything you are looking forward to in 2011?

8 comments:

Samantha Post said...

LOVE this color and I'm definitely lovin' that pink room!

emma said...

Such a great colour and I really love the Pantone symbolism behind it!
Digging that pink bathroom too but I think owen would kill me!
Happy new year! Hope this year exceeds your expectations and is your best yet!

Rebecca said...

Fab post! My favourite colour, that and duck egg blue :) Happy 2011, hope it is a magical year for you! xx

Geek+Nerd said...

I am going back to ballet class tomorrow. I'm super scared, I know I cannot do things that I used to do! I am dragging other dance friends with me into this experience, so I am hoping that the support will help make my return to dance stick this time. We'll see..

Geek+Nerd said...

P.S. on a less serious note...I am loving all of the pink!

sweet-n-salty girl said...

Geek+Nerd,
Good luck! That's very courageous of you - I'm sure you'll do great!

Peace Love & All Things Creative said...

Oh i just love that all pink room so so much!
check out my blog
peaceloveandallthingscreative.blogspot.com
xoxo

Maggi said...

Oh yes, pink is the perfect color for 2011! I'm looking forward to creating more and more this year!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!