20.1.11

gray bathroom

Moving day is coming soon and I have been shopping around for a few necessities that will go with some of the items I already have on hand. Number one on the list -- bathroom supplies! I wanted to choose a color that would (1) go well with my bedroom colors and (2) would go well with the existing vintage tile. I've been loving the color gray lately, so it was an easy choice.



I may need to add a few splashes of color but I think it will be a nice contrast from a bold bedroom. Speaking of bedrooms, I'll be sharing my ideas for that room later this week.

4 comments:

Carrie Rosalind said...

Nice! I think it will look awesome - I love the color gray! :)

Melissa Haworth said...

I got a great gray rug and some towels at ikea super cheap since I also have a mostly gray bathroom.

have fun shopping.

Amy said...

Looks great! my favorite color combo is yellow and gray. If you got different colors of towels you could always chsnge them out when you get bored.

sweet-n-salty girl said...

I <3 yellow + gray! That my color combo for the living room.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!