My birthday is coming up soon and it's time for another Elsie inspired list – 33 things to do before I turn 33. Last year, I made a list of resolutions. There was a lot of things that I didn’t complete but I was able to check off a few big ones.
Here’s what I DID do:
* Got a library card
* Took on fewer projects
* Learned to sew a tote bag (Thanks, Melissa!) – then promptly forgot
* Made a pom-pom wreath
* Found a job
* And purchased the yarn for that granny square quilt I planned to make (Hey, it’s a start)
Here are 33 things that I want to complete this year. I think they are all fun — except for #31 — and they are all achievable, except maybe #11, which depends on my living situation.
1. Go to the gym ATLEAST 4 times per week, every week.
2. Learn to eat more "clean" - more fresh foods, less processed junk.
3. Get up to (at least) 1,500 followers.
4. Go dancing.
5. Go sledding & make a snowman.
6. Take more photos (for real).
7. Start taking sponsors on my blog.
8. Go zip lining.
9. Go hiking in Tahoe.
10. Go camping.
11. Get a dog.
12. Get a new car. Or a new to me car.
13. Decorate a new home (house or apartment).
14. Shop at Trader Joes more.
15. Host a house-warming party.
16. Host a holiday or holiday party.
17. Go to the beach – a warm one!
18. Buy a new bathing suit.
19. Go on a road trip (maybe to Springfield).
20. Go somewhere with my dad (just him and I).
21. Visit my sister in the bay area and have a “girls” day.
22. Re-evaluate my business goals - maybe focus on my blog instead?
23. Blog makeover.
24. Buy a
25. Make cute mini donuts.
26. Learn more about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
27. Declutter. Turn up the music and clean.
28. Start jogging.
29. See a movie by myself.
30. Go on a date.
31. Have my wisdom teeth removed.
32. Go shopping at Walmart at Midnight.
33. Laugh more. Live more. Love more.
I'm looking forward to crossing these puppies off my list and sharing my progress with you.