23.12.10

happy things

Elsie and Rachel are doing a fun blog challenge, called Project ReStyle. I love the idea of re-using unwanted items to make wearable clothing and home accessories.

 Love these adorable embroidered ornaments by Michelle at Scissor Quirk. You can find the pattern & instructions on her blog.

Oh Martha, you did it again with your felt holly corsages. By the way, I owe you for the many compliments I received on my chocolate chip cookies this year. Can we keep the recipe between you and me?

As much as I LOVE Christmas, I'm looking forward to lots of changes in January - new resolutions and a new start. This year is gonna be a good one. I can feel it.

1 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!