18.10.10

Product Love: Keurig


My sister got this wonderful one-cup coffee maker for Christmas last year. I found myself becoming coffee-curious so I offered to babysit my sister's machine while she is between homes (she's finishing up her last semester at Sac State AND working an amazing internship in SF). I typically only drink one cup of coffee and almost never make coffee at home because of this. Darryl and I have our weekly mini-dates to Starbucks but sometimes we just want a cup of coffee at home - it's perfect for a morning when you are running out the door to work and don't have time to brew a whole pot - or for those cold nights when you want to curl up with a good book or movie.

Bottom line: The Keurig makes yummy, fast coffee, without having to brew a whole pot. It uses k-cups, which can average to about 60 cents a piece BUT you can also purchase a re-usable coffee filter which allows you to brew regular coffee. Plus, 60 cents per cup is still waaaay cheaper than what you'll spend at your favorite coffee house.

Personally, I am a fan of the Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha flavor K-cups but they've also got regular coffee and even hot cocoa.

Come to think of it, I could use a cup right now. Bye!

6 comments:

kiddo said...

My mom has one, and it makes super tasty coffee! I just wish it made larger quantities of it! lol

Jenn said...

i love the keurig brewers too! we have one in the breakroom at work =) i also love the cafe mocha kcups!

Amy said...

I couldn't agree more. My boss has one of these and she kindly lets me use it whenever I want. It's awesome! I'm also a one-cup person, and it's so quick.
I reccommend the coffee people's "donut shop" k-cups.

I'm asking for one of these for Christmas!

the wrong arms said...

they make tea too. I had some chai the other day!
:)

Kelly at I Dream of Decor said...

I love mine too, I purchased it for my husband as a Christmas gift last year but I use it more than he does! One of the best inventions ever in my book!

Kimminita said...

So funny, Keurig is a Dutch word for decent, or proper. I am sure tihs machine is!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!