13.9.10

Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People by Amy Sedaris

I'm not sure how many of the crafts I'll be making from this new book by Amy Sedaris. But it's definitely on my "to purchase" list for laughs if nothing else. Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People could not have come at a better time. The book promises such projects as crepe-paper moccasins, crab-claw roach clips, seashell toilet seats, and pom-pom ring worms (ewwww). Oh well, at least the cover is cute.


You might remember my review of I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence. I highly recommend this book for Amy's creative recipes and odd hostess humor.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

2 comments:

Paula Ga said...

thanks for posting this.
I know I have not come to your blog in a long time: (but queiro know that I love your blog.

I hope you can spend one day on my blog.
http://roseblack217.blogspot.com/
http://roseblack217.blogspot.com/

thursday said...

I. Cannot. Wait!!!!

I love Ms Sedaris more than the sun and the moon. This book is going to be hilarious! I was laugh-crying the first few times I read through I Like You.

Oh my gosh - this post got me all excited again!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!