26.9.10

Road Trip: A day in photos

My mom and I took a road trip to Willits, CA yesterday to visit my Grams' grave site. We figured Grams would want us to make few extra stops along the way (mainly Mendocino, Fort Bragg, and Clear Lake). The weather was beautiful. The day was peaceful and nostalgic. Just what I needed.





DSCN0194



DSCN0203

DSCN0206

DSCN0209

DSCN0215

DSCN0214

DSCN0217

DSCN0211

DSCN0202

DSCN0219

DSCN0226



DSCN0227

I hope you got to do something fun this weekend too.

<3 Amy

7 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Aw, this was a really beautiful post. I'm sure your Grams would have loved that you and your mom had a great day together.

Megan V said...

Aww I love that it says "Grams". :)

That beach with the tall rocks is so absolutely gorgeous!! It is unlike anything I've seen!!!

Campfire Chic said...

Very sweet :)

Claire said...

Pretty pics and that dog is a cutie

Kate said...

i haven't been to a fosters freeze since high school! mem-or-ies!

xo,
kate
www.undeniablestyle.com

lauren said...

So funny--WE were in Ft. Bragg all weekend, too! (I was hoping for fog..and it was sunny) Found a yummy burger joint in Willits. Glad it was a good trip and you sent some love to your Grams. xo.

JaymiPop said...

So Sweet Amy. I too love that her grave says "Grams". <3

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!