20.9.10

one week's worth of loves

I have seen some beautiful, inspiring, and delicious things this week.

pretty jam cookies

Marta Writes review of Manicure in a Bottle
I'm currently wearing commander in chic, pictured above

Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos

Heather saved my work day with her custom 1" buttons (we needed them last minute for a conference next week).
But her illustrations are also super cute.





and...

reaching 600 followers!

I suppose this is the perfect time for that giveaway I've been promising? Stay tuned!

P.S.) Images are linked to their sources.

6 comments:

thursday said...

I bake often and I feel pretty darn confident in my baking skills - but every time I see something new from Bakerella I am totally blown away. How in the world does she do it? And on such a small scale too? Wowzers!

Thanks for the mention Amy!

Hearthandmade said...

your Jam cookies up there are called Jammy dodgers.

I love lemon.. but the new lemon ones are not that nice.

I am gaggin for a jammy dodger now

Flippin the bird to starbucks!!

I love that shoe print! I also love that nail varnish colour but i dont think it would suit me at all!

Meg said...

i am wearing that color polish now, i love it!

xoxo~meg

Holly Knitlightly said...

What an awesome list!! I love this! :) I really love those jam cookies, haha. I used to always eat them and my nana & papa's house. Love those pins!

HK said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad you liked the buttons and my illustrations :)

All the best,

-Heather

monica said...

that is my favorite nail color. i got it a couple weeks ago...and my nails have been that color ever since. love it on your nails too!

xo
monica

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!