3.8.10

Renegade pretty much rocks

Drumroll please... some of you have already guessed, that I am changing my business name to sweet-n-salty! More on that later, but for now here's a sample of my new logo:

sweet-n-salty logo

And my table at Renegade:

100_6687

100_6637

100_6642

100_6675

100_6670

100_6639

100_6547

100_6541

100_6538

100_6538

100_6536

100_6521

I shared a booth with Lauren, Jaymi and Jenn. Between the four of us, we had a cute little boutique going on!

100_6582

100_6584

100_6696

100_6627

Jaymi has the coolest display EVER - it's made from a vintage TV! Plus it's my all-time favorite color.

100_6595

Renegade was SO much fun this year. I am really lucky to have such a sweet group of girls that I can share that experience with.

Can't wait to share my trades and purchases!

13 comments:

Claire said...

Cute name!
I want that pink vintage TV
It's amazing!

pinksuedeshoe said...

LOVe the bright pink gumball machine! Your new logo/display is awesome. So sweet!

Kizmo said...

I ADORE your sweater chains. Are they for sale online anywhere??

Peptogirl said...

Thank you, Kizmo! I need to work on getting good photos of the ones I have left. I'll try to do that soon! The one pictured is still available if that's the one you like. They're $12. I was going to keep that one for myself but I'd be willing to sell it. lol.

Skooks said...

I love the new name! Your display and wares look so cute. I'm glad you all had such a great time. :)

Wish I could have been there.

Kizmo said...

I would love to buy that one from you. :) But I'm also not picky and can wait for the pictures of the other ones whenever you get around too it. I just think its the cutest idea. I love them. :D

Anna said...

Love the new logo!!

PurpleHentai said...

Pretty Groovy new name and logo, tho I'm sure I'll still always be a fan of peptogirl industries... that was just a wickedly awesome name. Anyway glad you had fun.

I BLEED PINK said...

Loving the new business name and logo!! Your table was adorable!!

Sandrine Deleuze said...

Lovely name for your new shop ;-)
I wanted to ask you if I could buy you a birdie necklace (the two light blue birdies) ??! Where can I order it to you ?! thanks for your help ! Smooches from Belgium ;-)

Peptogirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peptogirl said...

Thank you for the sweet comments everyone! I am doing a "soft opening" with my shop. You can purchase my leftovers from Renegade here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetnsaltyshop

If there's anything you see in the photos that isn't listed, let me know and I'll list it.

goody-goody said...

Your display was awesome, as always! Such fun we had.. :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!