6.8.10

Fashion Friday: Emma Pillsbury

I haven't done a Fashion Friday in awhile but I accidentally stumbled onto a blog this evening that prompted me to do one! I don't watch a whole lot of TV and of course I have heard of the show Glee, but have never seen it.

According to the blog What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear?, Emma Pillsbury just happens to be my style icon.


LOVE LOVE LOVE her vintage jewelry. Oh, and the cardigans. And look, she's even wearing a sweater chain!

The WWEPW? blog shares pretty outfits put together on Polyvore -- some of the clothing has been worn by Emma on the show -- and some are just inspired by her. I love everything, but the dress below is my absolute favorite. Too bad it's sold out.


So, next time you are shopping for clothes, ask yourself, What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? Chances are, you'll end up with somethin' cute.

5 comments:

Ruby@Ruby'sMusings said...

I am SWOONING!!! I never watch the show...well maybe a couple minutes here and there right before "So you think you can dance?" But good Lord, if I had $$ and well places to wear things such as these....( being broke and only leaving the apartment to take a walk or a hike most days does not lead to dress up days) I am headed to that blog!! Thanks!!

lo said...

im not really a fan of her acting (in ugly betty) she's a hot mama in glee though. i love this update.

lo said...

im not really a fan of her acting (in ugly betty) she's a hot mama in glee though. i love this update.

Amy @ tulipandturnip said...

I love the show for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is to see what she is wearing. i LOVE every single pencil skirt and cardigan she puts on. The colors are fantastic, and her vintage jewelry is always fresh and beautiful.

Claire said...

So sweet!
I love the 1st and last dress!
I've never watched the show, but I might start now!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!