8.8.10

Antique Fair Loot

This morning I woke up bright and early and headed over to the Sacramento Antique Fair. In Sacramento, vintage finds aren't that easy to come by in thrift stores so the antique fair is a great place to hunt for those hard to find goodies. The prices usually aren't too bad either. For instance, I found this pink Pyrex container with lid for only $5! I also couldn't resist these fawn salt and pepper shakers.

antique fair swag

Plus, I got a great deal on vintage buttons. I can't wait to make these into rings!

antique fair swag

Now I'm off to package orders...but I'd really like to take a nap instead.

13 comments:

i-zilla said...

do they do this every sunday? i drove by it today and i know they've done it before i just don't know how frequently.

Dita Maulani said...

Cute fawn couple! (are they couple btw?)
And can't wait for your ring creation too.

Peptogirl said...

They do it every second Sunday ;)

Campfire Chic said...

What a great deal! I love collecting vintage pyrex, and I get really excited if I can find inexpensive pieces with their lids! Very cool.

JaymiPop said...

Wowza! Those buttons are pretty amazing! I also really love your mushroom canisters in the background.

Peptogirl said...

Me too! The canisters were my grandma's.

Rebecca said...

What lovely finds! I especially love the little deer! x

Claire said...

Those fawns are so cute!

JaymiPop said...

Tom just saw your post and his little feelings are hurt that you didn't invite us to go to the antique faire with you :-(

He's kidding though...but next time you go, hopefully we can go together!

Peptogirl said...

awww! It was kind of a last minute decision...cat woke me up at 7!

yours truly dear said...

ahhhhh i love those deer!! ♥ and i have a ton of vintage buttons too. making rings out of them is a great idea! btw i just found your blog, and i love it. so hello from your newest follower! xoxo

pinksuedeshoe said...

Um, I love this. Love love love it.

lauren said...

Niiiice. I love a good score!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!