26.7.10

artwork + life

I've been promising my friend, Lauren, an updated website for ages and it's finally finished! Or, as finished as a website ever is, I suppose.

laurenbrandy.com

Lauren has been painting up a storm lately and I am in awe of her talent. I try to paint sometimes but my brain thinks in computer terms. Every time I mess up, the first thing I think is that I need to hit the "undo" shortcut. If only there was an undo button for life, right?

Anyway, you've gotta go check her out!

In other news, my weekend consisted of dinner and a play with old friends, rafting down the Sacramento river, and a trip to the California State Fair. On Friday, I'm off to San Francisco for a weekend of fun and vending. July is the best month ever.

<3 Amy

3 comments:

lauren said...

Amy, I cannot tell you how much I love my new site. I've sold four paintings since you redid it! Thanks so much! xo

Peptogirl said...

Holy cow! I don't think I can take credit for that but congrats, that's awesome!

katie jean said...

I love Lauren's paintings! I really like how you can see the brush strokes and the textures in each color. I'm off now to check it out!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!