4.6.10

Things I've been meaning to blog about

Wow, it's been an insane week! I'm still working on finding a balance with the new job, going to the gym, eating healthy, and....oh, yeah...crafts.

Some things I've been meaning to share:

My Etsy shop was featured on the DMC Thread blog this week, along with a bunch of other really cool embroidery items.

One of the sweetest blog readers emailed me. She makes the cutest fabric creations.





Find her at Five Little Crafty Birdies.

The latest issue of NEET is online!


I think that's it for now but I'm sure I'll be back before the weekend is through.

<3 Amy

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Love your items! Just clicked follow and will add a thumbnail to my blog as well !http://ruby-rubymusings.blogspot.com/
Great job!

Cori Crooks said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!