11.6.10

Friday I'm in Love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

a reason to visit Livingston, IL: It's home to this amazing antique mall (photos courtesy of Elsie)
Anyone want to plan a trip with me?

Possibly the most adorable camp counselors E-V-E-R
leg warmer cuteness, free pattern on the Lion Brand Yarn website

a stunning 1-hour dress, pattern courtesy of Craft Stylish, link courtesy of One Pearl Button


Melissa's gorgeous new pillows

rainbow cupcakes over at the Dainty Squid

What are you in love with today???

2 comments:

lauren said...

A giant statue of a man in jeans shorts? I'm there! When do we leave??

Anna said...

These are all wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Anna

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!