2.5.10

Stitch Love: Take 2

Here is another collection of embroidery favorites. If you haven't already, check out Take 1.

embroidered rings by Haworth Handmade

embroidered necklace by Nea

sparrow slingbag by kimmykingsbury

pint-sized pocket pillow DIY over at goody-goody

stump coasters by Little Odd Forest

stitched hankie by Stitchado

stitched card by Megan Jewel

framed stitchery by Saturn Art

love note by katie.cupcake

embroidery bag DIY by Gerbera Designs

embroidery on patchwork by doe-c-doe


embroidery patterns and tea towels for sale through Red Velvet Art

framed mini embroideries by xperimentl (patterns by me)

Hope this leaves you feeling inspired!

4 comments:

POP Fizz Academy said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by POP Fizz and leaving a sweet comment. I'm sorry you didn't win the Freckled Nest giveaway, but registration for the e-courses is still open. I really hope to see you there!! xo Nicole

highplainsthrifter.net said...

I have an embroidery date on Wednesday and this has totally gotten me even more psyched. I love the patchwork backgroun on the Polaroid camera one. So cute!

Ladybastard said...

i love all *__*

goody-goody said...

Thanks for including my dolls in the fun!! :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!