9.5.10

another Second Saturday

Another Second Saturday has come and gone. It was a fun time, as usual, and I love hanging out with Lauren and Jaymi. The only downside is that there are a lot of intoxicated people in Midtown on Second Saturdays and one of them managed to plow into my rotating display and knock it over! Thankfully, a couple of Good Samaritans kept my display from crashing to the ground as the offended ran off. In the end, 4 plastic pegboard hooks were the casualties. It could have been A LOT worse.

Would you like to see pictures? Of course you would!

I decided to bring my Spring statement necklaces this time.

100_6262

I also got some new hardware for my pegboard display. The overall effect is a cleaner looking, more organized display.

100_6294

100_6291

I even added a sign at the top to make sure people know it rotates.

100_6289

I tailored my tablecloth a bit. I just LOVE my oilcloth. I roll it up after a show and it never has to be ironed. The best thing is that it doesn't attract cat hair.

100_6273

Here are my embroidery kits with samples.

100_6266

And Lauren made a photo-worthy dinner as per usual. YUM!

100_6286

My parents are out of town so I'll be celebrating Mother's Day when they get back. Instead, I spent the day spoiling myself. Hey, I am a kitty momma. Right?

100_8134

Wishing you a happy Mother's Day.

<3 Amy

4 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

Looks like a fun Second Saturday (minus the drunky-pants mishap)...aaaaaand your kitties are adorable!

MarySew said...

looks like a nice day :) I love your spool necklaces. need to get my own :D

Carly said...

Love your setup! I love how your display pieces are neutral and your jewelry pops out with color!

Happy Mother's Day to you... ;o) I am a proud kitty momma, also!

Cheers!

geek details said...

I love your display! It looks neat. I want one but I was never sure how to fit it in to my car!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!