8.4.10

an update + some cute things + Second Saturday

The later part of this week is proving to be a bit hectic. I'm thinking Lesson 3 of Stitch School might not happen until next week. It's kind of an involved one.

Have I mentioned how amazing my blog followers are? Thanks to all of you who started following me recently (and those who have been with me for awhile)! I don't always get a chance to respond to your comments but I <3 each and every one! Speaking of blog followers...

Cat of No Wooden Spoons is giving away a few of her Etsy faves, including a sunny yellow spool necklace and vintage button ring by yours truly. Hurry and leave her a comment by April 13th for your chance to win all kinds of handmade goodness.


Then hop on over to PinkSuedeShoe for this lovely embroidered love note tutorial.


My favorite part is that the blue lines are machine sewn (what a time saver, whew!).


Oh, and I have a fun download & print coming soon (maybe tomorrow)! Hint: you might want to pick up some sticker paper for this one!

Park your ArtAnd one last reminder if you are local — this weekend is Second Saturday! Come by McMartin Reality's monthly indoor/outdoor show featuring local art, crafts, and live music.

PARK YOUR ART
McMartin Realty
21st & K in Midtown Sacramento
6pm-9pm

It's almost Friday. TGIF!
<3 Amy

3 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

If I ever make it to Sacramento I am going to have to plan it around a second saturday. Thanks for sharing my tutorial!

The Curious Pug said...

i'm in love with that love note! so cute :)

thursday said...

Must. Win. Necklace!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!