11.4.10

Second Saturday wrap-up

Second Saturday was a blast (as always) despite the impending threat of rain. It actually wasn't quite as cold as it was last month and the rain stayed away until early this morning. Next month we'll be complaining that its too hot.

I won't bore you with more photos of my booth since it looks pretty much the same as it did a few weeks ago.

100_5830

I got to vend along side my buddy Lauren. Aren't her creations beautiful?

100_5826

100_5822

100_5828

Incidentally, Lauren is a great cook and made us a yummy picnic dinner (chicken enchiladas). Mmmm...

yummy

On the other side of Lauren, sat Jaymi with her cute and fun jewelry. I'm going to be helping Jaymi with a super-cute redesign for her blog.

100_5835

100_5834

100_5837

Today is just a lazy day. It's stormy outside and we're trying to keep dry. I did take some photos for the download & print I've been promising. Check back tomorrow if you like ice cream!

Oh! One more thing! Lauren, Jaymi, Jenn and I got into Renegade! We're going to squeeze into a booth together. I can't wait!

2 comments:

goody-goody said...

I love doing SS with you! Thanks for taking such lovely pics of my stuff. I always forget to! Hooray for Renegade!

Kristen said...

Renegade! That's so exciting. I can't wait till Austin's next month.
PS that jewelry box display is beyond awesome!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!