19.4.10

let's play 10 questions

First of all, I'm sorry for slacking when it came to Stitch School last week. I still owe you two more lessons. I hope no one has been sitting with their embroidery hoops ready in anticipation! Then again, I hope you have. In the meantime, here is a little questionnaire that I took from Rachel's blog.

1. When do you feel happiest?

I feel happiest:
spending time with friends and family

Amy&Leslie

when a brand new idea strikes and I want to start on it right away
when I'm shopping!
when I'm crafting
when I'm snuggling my kitties
after a job well done

2. How do you take care of yourself?

I've been working out at the gym for 60-90 minutes per day about 6 days a week. That might seem a little excessive but I have the time to do it right now and it makes me feel good. I'm also trying to eat more natural foods, more fruits and veggis. I love shopping at the local farmer's market on Saturdays. Oh, and I've been painting my nails regularly and try to dress cute at least one day per week if not more.

trend alert: multi-colored nails

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

Both! I mostly motivate myself but working with others who I admire always encourages me to do better. I don't want to disappoint so I push myself to do the best I can do. I'm also REALLY motivated by people telling me I can't or won't do something (just ask my mom)! If someone tells me that I can't do something than I'll do it for sure!

4. What do you do for fun?

I like to craft, thrift, watch movies, play with my cats, spend time chatting with friends, and I love spending time outdoors when the weather is nice.

100_5001

Amy_Rags_camping

5. What intimidates you?

loud people and situations

6. What is something you're proud of?

I'm proud of how much my blog has grown over the years and my business in general. I still have a ways to go but I've come so far already!

blog makeover!

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________

got a traffic ticket, tried illegal drugs, got a tattoo, went skinny dipping

8. Favorite vacation spot.


Catalina Island (CA) and Disneyland

disney4


9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).


I have "the blahs" today so I'll give it a 5.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________


That I'm not really shy. It takes me awhile to open up but once I do you'll never get me to shut up.

3 comments:

Out of Order said...

what a fun questionnaire, it's nice to get to know you a bit!

I hope your blahs are banished tomorrow!

Peptogirl said...

Thank you! I'm sure they will be ;)

kiki said...

I played along!

http://cupquakedesign.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!