21.4.10

dress a day

Thanks to Meghan of the Out of Order blog, I have a new blog obsession: New Dress A Day. Marisa of New Dress A Day has vowed to forgo tradition clothes shopping for AN ENTIRE YEAR. Sounds crazy, right? Instead, Marisa's plan is to create a brand new wardrobe (365 new articles of clothing), spending only $1 per day at thrift stores and flea markets.

I have to say, I am absolutely in awe of Marisa's wardrobe so far. Check out these before and after shots:


Check out New Dress A Day for more drool-worthy outfits. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

whoa, that is fantastic! thanks for sharing!

Kimminita said...

Jaw dropping amazing!!!!

Sal said...

wow! that's awesome! sounds like a great idea. I would give it a try if I knew how to sew! lol

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Wow, so inspiring! Definitely adding this one to the reader. Thanks, Amy!

goody-goody said...

Holy smokes! That is really inspring..she knows her way around a sewing machine!

pinksuedeshoe said...

I just found her too! (And I may or may not have stayed up all night reading every single post.) Amazing.

Melissa Haworth said...

Sheeh, I'm not going to get back the hours I just spent on her site. It's amazing!!

Geek+Nerd said...

I love New Dress a Day, my sister introduced me to her blog. That girl works wonders with a pair of scissors...

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!