15.3.10

weekend summary

A couple of you asked for a photo of my new haircut, so here's a silly Photobooth photo. It looked better right before I left the salon but it was raining so what can you do? It's not really dramatically different, I just got some more layers put in and a much needed bang trim.

Saturday morning I got to spend some much needed time with my little Sis. After a little retail therapy, I got some girl time with my buddies Lauren and Jaymi. Sales were kind of slow, which is expected during the colder months. I still had a blast and figure it was cheaper than going out and more fun than sitting at home on Facebook (not that there's anything wrong with that)!

Setting up was kind of rushed and I didn't get everything exactly how I wanted so I didn't take a ton of photos. I plan on taking lots more next weekend, at IndieSacramento.

Anyway, I got this cool new rotating display on eBay:

100_5150

100_5148

I brought flashlights and camping lanterns but McMartin had the lighting covered! I really didn't need them.

100_5153

100_5152

I've been crocheting these fun bows while watching TV at night:

100_5164

And then I had a bunch of ties left over from Style School so I decided to make a few headbands to sell (not the same style  headband as we made in Style School though):

100_5165

Sunday was a laid back day, spent at the gym and working on some new projects (stay tuned).

Wishing everyone a happy and creative week!

P.S.) I haven't been blogging over here quite as much as I'd like lately. I've been blogging over at the IndieSacramento blog. Our event is this Saturday so I'm planning some fun posts after that!

4 comments:

michabella said...

I just love your stuff, esp the zipper headband. Seeing this makes me wish I lived in Sacramento justttt so I can come stop by your booth <3

Cat said...

Your stuff is so cute! I can't wait to see what you've come up with next!

xoxo,
Cat

tiffany said...

i love the hair bows!!

♥tiffany

{eleise} said...

What great items! They are all super cute!!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!