20.3.10

IndieSacramento at The California Museum

I debuted more of my new display at IndieSacramento today. I'm going for more of a boutique sort of feel. I got some stripey oilcloth for my table and I absolutely LOVE it! No more ironing and no more cat hair as long as I continue to roll it up neatly after every show.

Stacey did a great job organizing everything and our vendors were amazing, as always. I was excited to see a line forming outside before we even opened. We have developed some loyal supporters! It's really heart-warming to see the same people attend every show.

100_5257

100_5255

100_5253

100_5250

100_5249

100_5182

100_5180

100_5179

100_5178

100_5176

100_5186

Check out more photos of the event in my Flickr and on the IndieSacramento blog.

P.S.) If you are local, there is an article about me on page 14 of Submerge Magazine (it's a free local publication). I haven't had a chance to grab a copy yet so I still haven't seen it. Hopefully tomorrow!

6 comments:

Lu said...

Looks great! I love the idea that you use picture frames as a price tag, looks great and all the colors match together perfectly. :)

katie jean said...

I loved those little owl stick pins. adorable :D And the rotating display was perfect!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Your booth looks fantastic! I love the black and white stripes with the pink frames.

Pretty Crafty Thang said...

Seriously, your new display is AWESOME!

i-zilla said...

i'm like depressed i missed indie sacramento...i wanted to check out your stuff!

goody-goody said...

Loved your new "look"!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!