31.3.10

I Scream U Scream

My latest guest post for the A Beautiful Mess blog has been posted, as part of Elsie's 24 hour blog party. Guess what it's about? Ice cream, of course!

I finished up and posted a brand-new embroidery pattern in my Etsy shop this evening too and I think you're gonna like it. With Summer approaching, I have ice cream on the brain!

I melt for you

I Scream U Scream embroidery pattern set
(the patterns, in color)

I have so many beautiful memories that involve ice cream, including one of me and my sister chasing after the ice cream truck.

I melt for you

Hope you like them! Hop on over to A Beautiful Mess to check out my guest post (if you haven't already seen it).

P.S.) My buddy Lauren is doing a little scrappy giveaway on her blog. She has the prettiest fabric scraps. Head on over to her blog and leave her a comment. Or two. Or three.

5 comments:

MoxyIdeas said...

Super cute!

Paula Ga said...

jojojo me again!
cute icecream!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Aw, cute! I love the ice cream truck.

The Foys said...

Darling, I love your style!!!

Cat said...

Ohhh!! These are so cute! You make me want to learn to embroider!

xoxo,
Cat

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!